Need Help in Safety, Training or Compliance? These Services Can Help.
We understand your business success is determined by more than producing the best crop possible. California growers face increased regulation and labor challenges than most growers in the United States. To assist in these areas, Grow West has two organizations with experts in compliance, safety, and training.
FS3 (Food Safety and Sustainability Specialists)
FS3 assists you in managing the data and resources needed to be a certified member in various farm assurance programs, along with ensuring growers are up to date on the proper food safety protocols for a sustainable future in food production. Our experts are trained and informed of the latest regulation changes and requirements in a rapidly changing industry. They will ensure you are up to date and compliant. FS3 services include:
- Food Safety Management System Creation
- Site Inspections
- Coordination with Certifying Body (CB)
- Audit Assistance
- Internal Audit
- Recertification Review
- Water Sampling
- Safety Signage
- Field Audits
- Knowledge & Expertise in:
- Primus Standard
- Global Gap
- USDA Food Safety Certifications
- Lodi Rules
For more information about FS3 services and contact information, please visit the website here – http://fs3.us/
MVP Safety Professionals
MVP Safety Professionals assists you with risk management, compliance and employee training and development to ensure your business is a safe and professional operation that protects workers and the environment they work in as well as the crops. Through their customized compliance and training services portfolio, MVP Safety Professionals help their clients gain confidence in their health and safety programs with an emphasis on employee education while meeting state and federal regulatory requirements. Their services include:
- Customized Trainings
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly customized in-person trainings
- Written Programs
- Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Pesticide Safety Program
- Safety Training
- Pesticide Safety
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Tractor / PTO
- ATV and Implement Safety
- Hazard Communication
- First Aid
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Continuing Education Credits
Due to COVID-19 the following safety precautions are being take during this time:
- Trainings have been limited to classes of 10 or less.
- Trainings are completed in rooms with ample space of more than 6 feet between individuals.
- Hand sanitizer and glovers are being used during trainings.
- No trainings are being held at the MVP safety office.
For more information about MVP’s services and contact information, please visit their website here – http://mvpsafety.org/