Financing Options for Grow West Customers
Grow West is offering our AgSource Finance™ program to you, our customers. Focused on crop terms, this program provides an unsecured crop year term loan with a definite date of maturity. The loan is unsecured with no documents to sign other than the application. With no prepayment charges, you can make payments during the term of the loan to keep interest expenses down. Loan amounts for the annual crop year range from a minimum of $10,000 and up to $1,000,000. This will provide customers extended terms for payment at a low rate of interest.
Who is the program for?
Customers who have:
- Been a customer for at least two years
- Paid for previous crop year purchases
- Need crop terms of at least 90 days to pay
How does it help you?
- Offers extended terms for payment at a lower rate of interest
- Loans $49,999 and under have an interest rate of 4.25% + prime (variable)
- Loans $50,000 and higher have an interest rate of 3.25% + prime (variable)
- There are no prepayment charges, so payments can be made during the term of loan to keep interest expenses lower
What is needed to apply?
- Grow West credit application (if none on file)
- One-page application, signed by the customer and emailed, mailed, or faxed to the Director of Financial Services
- A good consumer credit score is required. The application is prescreened before enrollment.
For more information about the AgSource Finance program, download the information sheet here or reach out to our Director of Financial Services Vicky Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-681-9681) or Jessica English (email@example.com, 916-799-2820).