- 1.2019 Internship Program
- 2.Update from CEO Ernie Roncoroni
- 3.Welcome Clark Trucking Service to Grow West® Family
- 4.Diverse Inventory Draws Customers To Talmage Road
- 5.Cheers to a New Use for Almonds!
- 6.FS3: Food Safety Document Requirements
- 7.pH and Water Quality Influence on Pesticide Spray Solution
- 8.MVP Safety Professionals: Nightwork Safety for Employees
- 9.Legal Corner: What’s The Buzz About AB–5
- 10.Celebrating 50 Years with Employee Joe Silveira
- 11.Fall 2019 Crop Overview
Eight months in as Grow West®, and I am confident in saying we are better equipped than ever. Our brand unification provides an expanded range of services and support. From trucking and logistics, to local agronomic expertise, Grow West is focused on providing the best customer experience in Northern California.
This spring was not an easy one! With challenges in all areas, many of you experienced significant setbacks. Our job is to help you succeed. The Grow West team worked shoulder-to-shoulder with you, problem solving and providing you the materials you needed in a compressed and hectic spring. I want to applaud our operations team who went above and beyond this year to keep your operation running. Grower success is our number one priority and we will continue to be committed to that mission.
We have continued to grow and add new services that provide value to you. We would like to welcome Clark Trucking as they joined our trucking division this spring. Clark Trucking allows Grow West to provide fresh produce and bagged grain transportation while increasing the number of trucks on the ground. We will continue to invest in opportunities like Clark Trucking in the future.
As summer comes to a close, we would like to thank our interns who joined us this season and wish them well as they finish their college degrees. These people are the next generation of agronomic experts and leaders. Read more about our internship program here. Our people are the heart of Grow West, and we are committed to continuously supporting and investing in the future of our business and industry.